- When you arrive at the salon, please wait outside or in your car. We will text or call you when we are ready for you to come in.
- To avoid spreading germs, we’ll open the door for you when you arrive. We will also take your temperature—no one who is sick can enter the salon.
- We’ll greet you with a salutation rather than a hug or handshake.
- Everyone must wear a mask—please come with one that hooks behind your ears.
- Please arrive for your service with freshly washed and dried hair.
- Stations will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- We will be sanitizing stations and capes between each guest.
- Blow dry services, hand massages, beverage service and stress-relieving treatments are temporarily suspended.
- We are accepting credit cards and Venmo only.
- Please come to your appointment alone.
- Please do not bring in any personal items except for keys, credit cards or cell phones.
The safety of our team and guests is extremely important to us. These are temporary measures, and we will get back to offering our excellent, full services as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience during this time.